top of page
For Carers And Parents of Persons with Learning Disabilities in Enfield
Held on on Monday, April 15th,
Minutes of the meeting can be viewed and downloaded here
Photos from the meeting
7 p.m. to 9 p.m., Community House, 311 Fore Street, Edmonton.
2. Presentation from Healthwatch Enfield
Guest Speakers: CEO: Patricia Mecinska &
Community Engagement Officer: Yvonne Sandzi
– They will be explaining what Healthwatch Enfield is and what they do.
– How Healthwatch Enfield can be of benefit to our members and those for whom they care.
– Followed by a Question and Answer session.
3. Financial Assessments (Social Care Charging) – Important
Changes for 2019-20
4. Any other business & Next meeting
ENFIELD DISABILITY ACTION’S Luan Malley will also be in attendance. For further information please contact Luan on 0208 373 6228
bottom of page